Free Wi-Fi Internet Connection
Hotels in London and Paris - free service
Hotels in Barcelona and Madrid – Powered by KubiWireless
Free basic service – Available for all our guests
If you just want to browse, our hotels provide Internet service in 24-hour blocks of time* in lobbies, function rooms and guest rooms.
This Internet browsing service (http and https) enables users to access Gmail and Facebook, book tickets, buy plane tickets, read the news and much more.
The speed of service access is limited (256 Kbps/128 Kbps).
* e.g.: if you log on for the first time today at 10.30 am, the service will cease to be available at 10.30 am tomorrow, regardless of how long you were online.
Premium Service - Paid Service
Service contracted by the client by credit or pre-paid card available from Reception. This product is valid for Wi-Fi service in the hotel and can also be used in the airport.
The 24-h service enables all Internet access applications (http and https browsing, Outlook, Skype, etc.).
This service has premium speed access (1.5 Mbps/256 Kbps).
Connection to Service
Appliance requirements: Laptops or mobile devices (tablets, smartphones, etc.) with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g technology.
Connection configuration: IP by DHCP and disabled Proxy.
The service access page shows the various hotspots for free, Premium and Roaming users.
Getting connected via Wi-Fi
1. Turn on your device and make sure your wireless card is enabled.
2. Connect to the network with SSID: kubi.
3. Open your browser and request any website (e.g. www.google.com).
4. The service welcome page will open.
5. Once you are connected on one device, if you wish to use the connection code on a second device, you must properly disconnect the first:
- Click on 'Disable' in the pop-up menu that appears every time you connect to the service.
- If the pop-up does not appear because the pop-up option is disabled on your browser, write “logout.aptilo.com” in the browser search bar and click on "Enter".