Are you looking for an elegant, central and modern hotel for your business trips or relaxing getaways? Hotel Astoria, a classic among the hotels in Barcelona, is one of the best the city has to offer. It is a three-star hotel located just a few metres from Avinguda Diagonal and Passeig de Gràcia offering first-class service.
The hotel is located in a building in Barcelona's Eixample district, with architecture typical of the beginning of the 20th century. Among its distinguishing marks, the frescoes, Art-Nouveau busts and fine Lalique crystal are of special note. The walls are decorated with interesting Art-Nouveau posters.
Hotel Astoria has a terrace and an outdoor swimming pool, function rooms, a restaurant and a museum dedicated to Catalan illustrator Ricard Opisso.
- 117 guest rooms:
- Astor Restaurant
- Breakfast buffet
- 24-hour room service and mini-bar
- Business centre
- Wi-Fi in all areas (free basic service)
- Function rooms and spaces for events: Astor room, París room and the terrace-swimming pool area, located on the hotel's rooftop, and the Astor Restaurant
- Gym and sauna
- Outdoor swimming pool and solarium
- Opisso Museum
- Laundry and ironing service
- Small dogs allowed