The Hotel Bagues
This is a 5-star hotel located on Barcelona's famous Les Rambles, in the heart of the city's Gothic Quarter.
Right in the middle of Barcelona's largest cultural and shopping areas, close to the Museum of Contemporary Art (MACBA), the Gran Teatre del Liceu opera house, the Cathedral and the emblematic Boqueria market-museum occupies the building that was the historic palace of El Regulador. It also houses the Masriera museum and function room, a permanent showcase for pieces by this most international Art Nouveau jeweller: Masriera.
The hotel has 31 luxury rooms, most with views of Les Rambles or the famous Carme Street, each displaying an exclusive piece of Masriera jewellery.
Don't miss the opportunity to stay at Barcelona's new jewel!
- 31 guest rooms: 3 single rooms, 21 Superior (14 double and 7 twin), 4 Deluxe and 3 Jewel Suite
- Restaurant - Bistrot El Regulador
- Cocktail bar El Regulador
- Terrace with outdoor swimming pool and solarium with views of Barcelona's Gothic Quarter and Raval district
- Breakfast buffet
- 24-hour room service and mini-bar
- Business Center
- Wi-Fi in all areas (free basic service)
- Function rooms and spaces for events: poolside terrace
- swimming pool
- Gym and sauna
- Bagués-Masriera museum
- Laundry and ironing service
- Safe in reception
- Parking nearby (a charge applies)
- Small dogs allowed (except in bars and restaurants)
La Rambla, 105 Barcelona 08002
Tel: +34 93 343 50 00 Fax: +34 93 341 49 99