Suite La Fayette
If you want to make the most of your stay in Paris, don't miss the chance to enjoy this luxurious suite, previously an office in this former bank.
The La Fayette suite offers natural light and views of Rue Pillet Will, home to the offices of Le Figaro newspaper. Likewise, it conserves the original ceiling mouldings and marble fireplace that graced the building before its transformation into a hotel.
Its interior decoration combines glamour, sophistication, comfort and luxury: customised furniture with Swarovski crystal accents, large Japanese-style wardrobes, large-capacity dressing rooms and Philippe Starck oversize vases from Kartell.
A real pleasure for the senses.
- Personalised in-room check-in
- Welcome bottle of Champagne in room
- Bath salts
- Breakfast served in room
- Early check-in and late checkout (subject to availability)
- Complimentary newspapers delivered to room
- 10% discount at the Josefin Restaurant and LolaBar and on room service
Features of the room:
- 2,00 m x 2.00 m bed
- Bathroom with marble trim, with bath
- Marble fireplace
- Free cable internet access
- Free wifi internet access
- Sofa, footrest and table with roomy armchairs
- Two large wardrobes
- Individual heating and air-conditioning
- Flat-screen LCD TV
- Completely sound-proofed
- Direct phone line
- Safe with space for a laptop computer
- 24-hour room service
- Rooms are non-smoking
- Bath towels, complimentary toiletries
- Welcoming rose
- The hotel can provide a baby cot free of charge (on request and subject to availability)