Superior four-star boutique hotel in the centre of Paris, ideal for your stay whether you are on a business trip or vacationing with your partner, with friends or with your family.
This superior four-star hotel is located in the Opera district, in the very heart of Paris and a stone's throw from Boulevard Haussmann and the Galeries Lafayette. Hotel Banke occupies a building from the beginning of the 20th century designed by architects Paul Friesse and Cassien Bernard, and the stately building sits at the junction of Rue La Fayette and Rue Pillet Will.
- 94 guest rooms in Paris: 15 single rooms, 40 superior rooms, 13 executive rooms, 9 deluxe rooms and 17 suites
- Josefin Restaurant
- Breakfast buffet
- 24-hour room service and mini-bar
- Business centre
- Wi-Fi in all areas
- Function rooms and related spaces: Eiffel room, La Fayette room, Alcove 1 room, Alcove 2 room, Banke Restaurant
- Banke Restaurant for events and conventions
- Hamam steam room
- Laundry and ironing service
- Art collection spread across all floors featuring treasures of art from all cultures in history: Egyptian, African, Pre-Colombian, Roman and Buddhist, among others.
- Small dogs allowed (except in bars and restaurants)
- Hotel accessible for disabled people.
20, Rue Lafayette 75009 Paris
Tel: (33) 1 55 33 22 22