Located in the Palau Vedruna from the beginning of the 19th century, the Hotel Claris emanates elegance and refinement in its impressive architecture. Construction of the hotel in 1992 respected the building's original façade to integrate it with its surroundings.
The guest rooms are accessed from corridors winding around a sizeable patio that perforates the building from top to bottom, faced with stone moulding and housing two panoramic lifts that lead up to the terrace.
On the ground floor, the patio forms a large interior garden made up by a pond with two waterfalls and a dry area with white marble stones in the style of a Japanese garden. In the centre of the pond lined in black slate, an artist's ceramic sculpture emerges.
The Hotel Claris' art collection is primarily composed of Egyptian pieces but it also contains English furniture from the 18th and 19th centuries, Turkish kilims from the 19th century, Roman sculptures and mosaics from the 2nd and 3rd centuries AD, engravings by Guinovart, original engravings commissioned by Napoleon in 1812 and Indian and Burmese sculptures from the 5th to 13th centuries. In total, the treasures of the Claris make up a collection with over 400 pieces.