The Suite Real are comfortably divided into two levels and have a private 15-m2 terrace. One of them with views of Plaza de las Cortes and the centre of Madrid.
This suite is outstanding for its elegance, design and decor. It has a rich combination of noble materials, furniture and pieces of art of inestimable value. One example is the statue of a meditating Mandalay-style Buddha from the 18th-19th century; while the living room contains 3rd- and 4th-century tessera mosaics, a Hindu rug and a leather chesterfield sofa and two armchairs in an aged-gold shade. There is also a leather-topped writing desk and chair in the same style, with a chaise longue and an Indian carved stone window from the end of the 18th century, along with several illustrations featuring Egyptian motifs.
Perfect for lovers of luxury.
Features of the room:
- 1.80 m x 1.90 m bed (or 0.90 m x 1.90 m twin beds)
- Bathroom with marble trim, with bath
- Hydromassage bath
- Free wifi internet access (basic service)
- Living room
- 2 flat-screen LCD TVs
- Music system
- Individual heating and air-conditioning
- Completely sound-proofed
- Safe with space for a laptop computer
- 22-channel satellite TV
- 24-hour room service
- Bath towels and complimentary toiletries
- The hotel can provide a baby cot free of charge (on request and subject to availability).