The Suite Real is comfortably divided into two levels and has a private 15-m2 terrace with views of Plaza de las Cortes and the centre of Madrid.
This suite is outstanding for its elegance, design and decor. It has a rich combination of noble materials, furniture and pieces of art of inestimable value. One example is the statue of a meditating Mandalay-style Buddha from the 18th-19th century; while the living room contains 3rd- and 4th-century tessera mosaics, a Hindu rug and a leather chesterfield sofa and two armchairs in an aged-gold shade. There is also a leather-topped writing desk and chair in the same style, with a chaise longue and an Indian carved stone window from the end of the 18th century, along with several illustrations featuring Egyptian motifs.
Perfect for lovers of luxury.
- Personalised in-room check-in
- Welcome bottle of Champagne in room
- Bath salts
- Breakfast served in room
- Early check-in and late checkout (subject to availability)
- Complimentary newspapers delivered to room
- 10% discount at the East 47 restaurant and on room service
Features of the room:
- 1.80 m x 1.90 m bed (or 0.90 m x 1.90 m twin beds)
- Bathroom with marble trim, with bath
- Hydromassage bath
- Free wifi internet access (basic service)
- Living room
- 2 flat-screen LCD TVs
- Music system
- Individual heating and air-conditioning
- Completely sound-proofed
- Safe with space for a laptop computer
- 22-channel satellite TV
- 24-hour room service
- Bath towels and complimentary toiletries
- The hotel can provide a baby cot free of charge (on request and subject to availability).