Hotel Claris 5* G.L.: Gran Premi Aperol de Catalunya
This June 2nd and 3rd the Circuit de Catalunya welcomes the World Motorcycle Championship for the Aperol Catalan Gran Prix 2012.
Get ready to be amazed by the most daring and talented motorcycle racers on the planet. Watch Casey Stoner, Jorge Lorenzo and Dani Pedrosa break records as they push their motorcycles to the limits of height and speed. The event includes three races, one for each category: MotoGP, Moto 2 and Moto 3. You won’t want to miss this.
Hotel Claris is offering rates starting from 180EUR/night with a 2-night minimum. If you still don’t have your tickets for the Aperol Catalan Gran Prix, contact us for your chance to get exclusive Moto GP VIP Village™ passes, Gold Pass (valid for Sunday) or the Gold &Silver Pass (valid for Saturday and Sunday):
- One parking spot for each group of four people.
- Elegant furnishings and décor.
- Air conditioning.
- Exclusive television coverage of the race.
- Private grandstand at the track’s first curve.
- Breakfast buffet served at the track Saturday (9:00 AM - 11:00 AM) and Sunday (8:30 AM - 10:30 AM).
- Tapas Bar at 12:00 AM.
- Gourmet lunch (1:00 PM - 3:00 PM) and Sunday (12:30 PM - 2:30 PM).
- Petit fours and sweets in the afternoon.
- Free cocktails and coffee throughout the day.
- Access to the Legends Bar at the MotoGP VIP Village terrace.
- Pit Lane Walk (Saturday 12:10 PM - Sunday 10:10 AM)
- Paddock Tour at previously reserved times (Saturday 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM and Sunday 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM).
- Official Program on Sunday.
- VIP Village Game, Service Road Tour and participation in prize drawings.
*All times are subject to change.