Hotel Granados 83: Stay & Art package
Discover Barcelona’s leading art museums and galleries with the Hotel Granados 83 Stay & Art Package. Visit the Picasso Museum, Antoni Gaudí’s iconic La Pedrera building and the best works of Joan Miró on exhibit at the museum that bears his name. The package also includes a tour through the last 50 years in art, carefully brought together at Barcelona’s Museum of Contemporary Art, as well as a voyage through 1,000 years of Catalan art at the Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya.
The 2-night minimum STAY & ART Package with Standard room includes:
- Two nights in a Standard room.
- Daily breakfast buffet for two people.
- Innovative cocktails for two at the hotel’s Terraza bar.
- Free entrance to the Egyptian Museum of Barcelona.
- ARTICKET for two people. Discover the permanent and temporary exhibits at seven of Barcelona’s leading art museums and galleries: Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona (CCCB), Fundació Antoni Tàpies, La Pedrera, Fundació Joan Miró, Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya (MNAC), Barcelona’s Museum of Contemporary Art (MACBA) and the Picasso Museum.
- Offer valid until December 2013.
- Package subject to availability.
- VAT and local tourist tax not included.