Hotel Granados: Stay & Art Package
Discover Barcelona’s leading art museums and galleries, not having to wait in a queue with the Hotel Granados 83 Stay & Art Package.
Visit the Picasso Museum, and the best works of Joan Miró on exhibit at the museum that bears his name. The package also includes a tour through the last 50 years in art, carefully brought together at Barcelona’s Museum of Contemporary Art, a trip through 1,000 years of Catalan art at the Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya, as well as enjoying a journey to the Ancient Egypt in the Museu Egipci de Barcelona.
The 2-night minimum STAY & ART Package with Standard room includes:
- Accommodation in a Standard room for two people.
- Daily breakfast buffet for two people.
- ARTICKET for two people. During two days, not having to wait in any queue, discover the permanent and temporary exhibits at seven of Barcelona’s leading art museums and galleries: Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona (CCCB), Fundació Antoni Tàpies, Fundació Joan Miró, Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya (MNAC), Barcelona’s Museum of Contemporary Art (MACBA) and the Picasso Museum.
- Free acces to the Museu Egipci de Barcelona.
Price per night from 159 €
- Offer valid until December 2014.
- Package subject to availability.