The two Real Suites at the Villa Real Hotel 5* are arranged on two convenient levels and each feature their own 15m² private terrace. One has views over Plaza de las Cortes and the centre of Madrid, while the other overlooks the quiet inner courtyard.
The decor of the Real Suite stands out for its elegance, design and character: a rich combination of fine materials, furniture and pieces of priceless art, such as a sculpture of the god Ganesha in meditation from the nineteenth century, geometric mosaic tiles from the thirteenth and fourteenth centuries, an Indian rug and a leather Chesterfield sofa. The rooms combine a classic style and a blend of cultures: a leather-topped desk, chaiselong and Indian carved stone window from the late eighteenth century alongside prints with Egyptian motifs.
Not surprisingly, a stay in one of the Real Suites at the Villa Real Hotel 5* Madrid becomes a unique experience for the senses.
- Double bed or 2 single beds
- Separate lounge with sofa
- 2 LCD flat-screen TVs
- Private terrace
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Marble bathroom with bathtub
- Hot tub bath with bath salts
- Music system
- Free Wi-Fi
VIP services included with the Suite:
- Personalised check-in in the room
- Welcome bottle of champagne in the room
- Free newspapers in the room
- Early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability)
- 10% discount at the East 47 Restaurant and on room service
All of the rooms and elegant suites include individual air conditioning, 24-hour room service, 22 satellite TV channels, DVD on request, direct telephone, minibar, safe to fit a laptop, free cot on request, laundry and ironing service, hair dryer, bathroom amenities and bathrobe.